Nothing beats a classic Vanilla Cookie recipe. It’s a recipe great to make with kids, and can be decorated with anything you like. It’s a perfect sweet for this coming holiday season and it’s recently the biggest hit in my house.
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Preheat the oven at 180 C.
- Take a bowl and mix the butter, sugar and vanilla into a smooth mixture.
- add the flour, egg and extra egg yoke and mic further until its a smooth batter.
- Roll the batter on a lightly floured working space and use a cookie cutter (of any shape) to cut out the cookies.
- Place the cookies on a baking tray and bake them for 12-14 minutes.
- Enjoy your cookies.
- 375 gr flour
- 220 gr sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 extra egg yoke
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 190 gr butter
Hope you like this recipe! If you try it out or anything else from my blog, I’d really love to hear any feedback! Please like or leave a comment, or tag a photo @happyfoodiefam on Instagram! Thank you.