Churros are one of our favorite treats. They’re crispy on the outside, soft and tender on the inside and they have a flavor no one can resist!
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Combine the water, 2 tablespoons sugar, salt and butter in a small pot. Bring it to a boil and reduce the heat to low. Stir in flour until the mixture forms a ball.
- Add the eggs, 1 at a time, until it is incorporated after each addition.
- Put the mixture into a pastry bag fitted with a large open-star tip.
- Heat oil for frying in a pan.
- Pipe strips of dough into hot oil using a pastry bag. Fry until golden and drain on paper towels.
- Coat the churros in a mixture of sugar and cinnamon.
- Additional: Chocolate sauce: Stir a little Nutella with water for a chocolate sauce.
- Serve immediatel
- 240 ml water
- 125 grams of flour
- 110 grams of butter
- 2 tbsp sugar + extra sugar mixed with cinnamon for coating
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 tsp salt
Hope you like this recipe! If you try it out or anything else from my blog, I’d really love to hear any feedback! Please like or leave a comment, or tag a photo @happyfoodiefam on Instagram! Thank you.