Recently I discovered Hasselback Potatoes! It’s a great potato variation for any day.
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Preheat the oven at 175 c.
- There’s a trick to slice these hasselback potatoes perfectly. Place a chopstick on each side of the potato.
- Thinly slice the potato with a knive. The chopsticks will prevent you cutting through the potato.
- Drizzle the potatoes with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes and garnish with a little bit of butter (optional) and parsely.
- small potatoes
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
Hope you like this recipe! If you try it out or anything else from my blog, I’d really love to hear any feedback! Please like or leave a comment, or tag a photo @happyfoodiefam on Instagram! Thank you.