Looking for the best, most perfect foolproof recipe of crème brûlée? This crème brûlée is rich and creamy, a French classic with vanilla and caramelized sugar.
For this recipe is nice to use a torch for the caramelized layer of sugar as a finishing touch.
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Preheat the oven at 150C.
- Put the cream in a pan and add the vanilla beam. Heat it on the stove just under cooking temperature. Take it of the heat source and let it sit for 5 minutes.
- Split the eggs. Whisk the egg yokes together with the sugar and a pinch of salt.
- once mixed, add it to the cream mixture.
- Pout the mixture into small ramekins.
- Place the ramekins in a in a large oven tray and add boiled water in the oven tray until half of the ramekins.
- Place it in the oven for approx. 40 minutes.
- Cool of the crème brûlée. When serving, add brown sugar and caramelize carefully with a torch.
- 500 ml cream
- 1 vanilla beam
- 6 eggs
- 75 grams of sugar
- pinch of salt
- brown sugar
Hope you like this recipe! If you try it out or anything else from my blog, I’d really love to hear any feedback! Please like or leave a comment, or tag a photo @happyfoodiefam on Instagram! Thank you.