Ginger shots have become very popular. It’s a wellness beverage that’s famous for its many health benefits. Sometimes you just need an extra boost for your immune system and you want a healthy, natural solution to help give it a boost. This ginger shot is full of vitamin C, antioxidants, and antiviral power. This recipe contains ginger and lemon juice, ingredients that may help reduce inflammation, soothe digestive issues, and enhance immune function.
Try making your own spicy ginger shots for a tasty, powerful health boost. When it comes to superfoods, ginger is in the top ten. The benefits of ginger are:
- Soothing upset stomachs
- Aiding digestion
- Reducing inflammation
- Helping your body recover faster after a workout
- Boosting your immune system
These immune boosting juice shots packed with fruit and vegetables can be made the fastest with a juicer. If you don’t have one, this recipe can also be made with a blender.
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Combine peeled, fresh ginger root with the sliced apple and the freshly squeezed lemon juice in a blender.
- Blend everything on high speed until cloudy.
- Pour the mixture through a fine strainer and reserve the juice.
- Enjoy your ginger shot!
- Chunk of ginger root of 4 cm
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 apple
Hope you like this recipe! If you try it out or anything else from my blog, I’d really love to hear any feedback! Please like or leave a comment, or tag a photo @happyfoodiefam on Instagram! Thank you.