It was about three years ago when I joined a green smoothie challenge. It was a challenge with a different green smoothie a day. First I was a bit scared to drink green spinach, but for me it really changed my life in more ways than I ever can imagine. Now this has become the daily healthy habit that has helped me to stay healthy, lose weight and gain tons of energy. This recipe is a green smoothie for beginners. Don’t you worry, you’re going to love it!
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Blend 1 cup of spinach in a blender.
- Add 1 cup of water and blend well (until all leafy chunks are gone).
- Toss in the frozen mango and bananas in the blender.
- Next, blend again until it’s smooth and creamy.
- Enjoy your smoothie! Serve it immediately for maximum nourishment.
- One big handful of fresh spinach leaves
- 1/2 of a banana
- 1 cup of frozen mango
- 1 cup of water
If you try out this recipe or anything else from my blog, I’d really love to hear any feedback! Please like or leave a comment, or tag a photo @happyfoodiefam on Instagram! Thank you.