This recipe for a spicy omelette wrap will blow your mind. One day I was preparing lunch with some leftover things I had lying around in the fridge. I honestly just picked out a few things, combined it with a few veggies that I had at home already and voila! The result turned out to be amazing.
It’s a warm savory dish that turned out to taste really amazing. Here’s my quick and easy recipe for a clean and healthy lunch.
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Break the egg in a bowl and whisk until its light and fluffy.
- Add some crumbled goatcheese, sliced cilantro and sliced tomato to the egg mixture.
- Bake the mixture in a frying pan with a little bit of olive oil on low to medium heat until its a nice flat omelette.
- Now it’s time to set up the plate. Get a wrap on a plate. Spread a thin layer of hummus onto the wrap and place the omelette on top.
- Top it off with rocket lettuce and drizzle some extra Sriracha sauce on top for an extra kick.
- 1 whole wheat wrap
- 1 egg
- slice of goat cheese
- 2 cherry tomatoes
- rocket lettuce
- olive oil
- Sriracha sauce
Hope you enjoy my recipe! Will you give it a try? Please share it in the comments below or tag me on Instagram @happyfoodiefam.