The ultimate healthy breakfast recipe for champs. This Banana Peanut Butter Oatmeal is comforting and warming, sweet and creamy and will keep you full all morning long! It makes the perfect filling and nutritious breakfast. Plus it only takes 10 minutes to make. This recipe is one of the easiest and most delicious breakfasts you will ever make!
Let’s start the day with one of my favorite oatmeal recipes: Healthy Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal. Lately this recipe has been my “go to” for a breakfast meal. This is a meal loaded with fiber, calcium, protein, and potassium. A super healthy breakfast for a good start of the day.
In just a few minutes, you can enjoy a hot and homemade breakfast of Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal, flavored with cinnamon and topped with slices of banana, blueberries and chia seeds.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE BANANA PEANUT BUTTER OATMEAL
- it’s super creamy
- it’s perfectly chewy
- it’s filling and satisfying
- it’s healthy and nutritious
- it’s a good source of fibre
- it’s easy to make
- it’s ready in just 10 minutes
- it’s easily customisable
- it’s naturally sweetened and contains no added sugar!
HOW TO MAKE IT
- Mash half of the banana in a bowl.
- Place the mashed banana in a pan together with the oats, peanut butter, dash of cinnamon and almond milk.
- Bring to a boil.
- Cook on a low heat, stirring occasionally, for around five minutes. Add extra milk until it reaches your desired consistency.
- Garnish the oatmeal with slices of half of a banana, chia seeds and blueberries.
• 3-4 tbsp oatmeal
• 1 cup of almond milk
• 1 banana
• 1tsp peanut butter
• chia seeds
That’s it! Quick and easy right?! If you try out this recipe or anything else from my blog, I’d really love to hear any feedback! Please like or leave a comment, or tag a photo @happyfoodiefam on Instagram! Thank you.